Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Wings Valentines!

Last year, I was extremely disappointed with the lack of hockey Valentines cards put out by the NHL. Hell, I was just disappointed with the fact that the Red Wings didn't put any out. What better way to express your true feelings for random strangers who come into your coffee shop than to give them this:


That's right. I made Red Wings Valentines. Now, I've been super swamped with school this semester, so I didn't get a chance to update any of them. AKA - All of these were made last year. So you'll spot Lilja. And Hossa [even though he wasn't even on the team last year].

So if you can't find that perfect winged wheel-themed Valentine for that special someone in your life, head on over to DRW_Comic at Livejournal and check 'em out.

VALENTINES ARE THIS WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment