Friday, March 25, 2011

Red Wings Doodles!

Finally, I have a lazy Friday night where I can sit and draw Red Wings comics.

This semester of classes has been ridiculous. Let me tell you, if you take two online classes at the same time, and one of them is a Public Relations class that has ten-thousand projects in one semester, drop your social life. Seriously.

Anyway. I found myself ready and willing to draw comics on a Friday night where I had nothing else to do. Yeah, I spent a Friday night drawing comics - that's how cool I am (and when you have to get up at 5.30am for work the next morning, you don't really want to go out and do stuff).

All of the comic ideas I had are too intricate. So I asked Twitter what quick doodles they wanted to see. Here's what they came up with.

You guys know the drill - click on it to make them larger.

Homer brought Hudler some food while he was sick...


Party Pavel is not made of Party.

And there was a video on Red Wings TV at the start of Lent asking players what they would never be able to give up. Kronwall said oatmeal and Zetterberg cut in with how he eats it like...six times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment