Friday, October 1, 2010

Pre-Season Hockey!

Tonight is the first game of my nine-game pack! Is it just me or does it feel like only a few weeks ago that Chicago won the Stanley Cup? It feels like hockey barely ended. Then again, it also feels like it's been one of the longest off-seasons in recent history.

Either way, I blame Ilya Kovalchuk.

Anyway. With the season quickly approaching, I have realized that I've neglected this place over the summer. Things were crazy at work [and still pretty much are, but at least my schedule is back to being steady] and then I started that other writing job over at nhlhotstove.com [which will continue on, so keep checking for Wings updates over there] and then suddenly BAM I'm in classes again. I also completely neglected my Wings' comic, although if you guys don't mind even crappier drawn comics on lined paper, I'll start posting again [I tend to zone out doodling in classes].

But yes, my first ever pre-season game will be tonight and I am thoroughly excited. I've been holding onto dozens of Red Wings tickets for over a month now and holy shit does it feel good to finally be able to use them! If I get any awesome pictures or videos, I will definitely be sharing them with you guys.

This is just a post to assure you that I am still alive and shall be updating more consistently once hockey starts. Honestly, I need that in my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment