Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This Red Wings comic is actually from last year, so I suppose I'm cheating, not having drawn one for this year, but too bad.

This is going old school, back before I got a tablet and started doing fancy things, so it's all hand-drawn. And not even colored, because I was lazy.

So if you can recall at this point last year, we had about sixteen of our players injured, including both Kronwall and Franzen. In an article last year in the Free Press, there was the quote of "Johan Franzen plans to cook a turkey for the first time, with or without the help of Niklas Kronwall," that spawned this comic.

I present to you "Cooking Lessons with Johan Franzen and Niklas Kronwall (Thanksgiving Dinner)."


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Stuffing goes where is still the funniest line in the history of ever

    ReplyDelete